Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Will Try!!!

haha..i have been thinking for a few days and i decided that this saturday i will try to jog to house on my own..haha sounds CRAZY right ...i also think that i am crazy..lol..i think i will wake up at 6.30 and start jogging to school..hmm..maybe 30 minutes or 45 minutes i think i reach school le..u might think i amd lying or joking right..haha but i am not..i wanna try this and i believe i can do it..@@! but it might be kinda scary doh...i have to start jogging bfore sky bright and haven to jog alone on the highway...haha..talk to my parents bout it liow..well guese wat did they say..my dad agrees to let me do it...and my mum says NO!!..lolx she said is not safe to go out bfore the sky bright...haha but dad say aiyo nothing de la..is not like he is still a 5 year old child or a girl is he...than mum nothing say liow..haha..kinda nervous and scare but nvm i have to overcome my fears and learn to be stronger..XD

No comments: