Saturday, August 30, 2008

arghh hand pain...!!

haih hand still so pain now...yesterday went pyramid with yong wei, alex, darrren , alex and me play archery while darren and yw thr laughing at us...well this my first time playing archery and its a very nice game to play and release anger..haha...the first game we play was very noob...he arrorws were like flying here and thr..thn me and alex tak puas hati and ply another round and this time i did better ...haha at least can hit the center le..but when holding the bow my hand was like keep shaking and so hard to control.. jus feel as if like the hand is not mine anymore..now my whole left hand is suffering from pain..haha..but its worth it la..no other way to release anger thn i release it on alex board and alex shoot mine board..haha
..at least my heart now feels much more better..

No comments: