Thursday, August 28, 2008

Makes Me Hard Not To Think Of You

You're the first person I think of,
Each morning when I rise.
You're the last thing I think of,
When I close my eyes.

You're in each thought I have,
And every breath I take.
My feelings are growing stronger,
With every single move u make.

You're an angel from above,
who takes away all my pain.
My love for you is so strong,
It's always gonna be the same.

You're the miracle in my life,
Who can always make me smile.
Just knowing that you care,
Makes my life worth-while.

You've touched my heart and soul,
Which you have from the start.
Your warm soft words,
Will never ever gonna leave my heart.

You are everything I want,
You're so pure and true.
I love you with everything I have,
And I love everything that you do.

Its just imposibble for me not to think of you....

No comments: