Thursday, August 28, 2008

Its a hard decision for me @@...hmmm







haih....well i have been thinking for a few days le wheather one to officially giv up or not...i ask some of my friends for opinion and guese wat did they say....yuyu giv up la ,she no feelings for u one no point u wait for her, even if u wait she wont feel " gan tong " de..hmm well if thats really true thn thats what makes me continue loving her...i will spend my every last second wit her if this is my last year in this school..if didn change i will spend my very last drop of soul waiting for u...no matter how long it takes..i will wait,hmm i finally realise why some ppl is willing to sacrifice for their love ones and without feeling regret...maybe its worth it..? If it were me i am willing to sacrifice my life to change your happiness...our life is full obstacles and we must learn to stand up whenever we fall...

No comments: