Friday, February 13, 2009

13th Feb 2009 - My dream came true!!!

YAY~!!!! after so long, my one and only dream came true!!...i still remember like last night i'm thinking bout how should i confess my feelings towards you and i'm feeling very nervous, last night i am like hoping that you might giv me a chane today,and you did^^ thx baby..muacks ..thx god for finally letting me having her by my side agn..this time , baby i promise u that i will never gonna leave you ever again, i'm gonna hold on to you tight and i will cherish every moment i get to spent with you^^ ...today is the happiest day of my life^^!!!! haha...baby you're the one and only girl i love so much!! muacks ...After so many obstacles that i have went through i finally made it,each and every fall i've learn to be stronger^^, Each time i fall i love you more and more...so baby dont afraid to fall cuz i'll be the one who will hold you up when u fall and i'll lend you my shoulder to lie on when your down, i'll will always gonna be your sunshine^^ love you lots baby~!!!

muacks!! *hugs*hugs*

No comments: