Monday, February 16, 2009

Stronger And Stronger Each Day^^

hehe since the day we have been together baby my feelings for you are growing more and more each and every single day...13th Feb 2009 , i remember this date, and this day forever and ever...thats the happiest day of my life^^ the last 7 months of hard work was worth it, evendore i fail alot of times, but its okay i'm willing to try harder and harder just to get to you...now i got you by my side i will cherish and treasure every moment we spent together baby..honestly, baby there is no one out there that makes me feel this special way other than you, you were always there to cheer me up when i'm down, always there to pull me up when i fall and showing me how much u did care about me and love me...THX BABY love you so much!! Muacks~Baby dont be afraid or scare i will never hurt you or do anything bad to you, you will always be safe with me..i will oni love you , care for you , be there for you when you're blue ,giving you my hugs when u needed one and sharing everything i have with you^^ so dont afraid and let me take care of you baby! evendore we have been argueing a few times,but its okay..forget bout the sad times and think about our bright future baby. i trust you baby, and i hope u trust me too..each and everyday my feelings for you are growing stronger and stronger and stronger...my love for you will never decrease it will only increase and increase...^^ love you so much baby girl ~!

Muacks muacks~~!!
*hugs*hugs*