Monday, February 2, 2009

Vodka agn..=)

haha...tonight i when out with some friends and have a wonderfull dinner they belanja me makan...haha so good...lolx i think should also lo...cuz 1 year i oni can see them one time, and they can oni see me once a year too..haha...so we went to a japanese retaurant and had our dinner...order around 10 dishes? haha...than drinks?? erm.... we had vodka, some red wine....haha and more vodka..i had the orange vodka...lolx..drink 1 glass oni than my face so fast red liow...haha...my friends are like , WTF u cannot drink de a? so fast face red liow...lolx...my face just like red apple oni...haha..feel so hot inside, when go out that time i dont feel cold at all..somemore i wearing T-shirt ..lolx..they all wearing jackets..Xd
Hot till like that,erm..our dinner is about 4000+? around malaysia 400+lolx...quiet expensive..@@