Monday, February 2, 2009

What Some Ppl Says..

here's wat some ppl say bout loving someone...some ppl say that if u really love someone u should continue wait for her to show her that u care, some ppl say that to wait for a girl, you have to see wheather is worth it or not? ...some ppl say if that girl dont love you at all wats the point of you continue waiting for her? is just a waste of time..I've been questioning myself quiet a number of times bout this ques@@ and i still dont noe how to answer this questions myself...my frds says follow your heart, but i and my heart are no longer together cuz each time i trust my heart, it disapoints me so i decided to seperate it from me, but now if i have to trust my heart agn, i'm afraid that i might fall agn...My thoughts tell me not to give up , but i got a feeling that i will fail...?? why? is it because the fate of both of us is already stated there? both of us cant be together? or is it i'm just a kid thinking that you still love me? or am i just dumb to still love you after all i know that i will still fail? its not easy to let go someone you really love evendore you said that you've had, if i have said that i have forgotten you, than its a lie...cuz the truth is i cant...lolx..so many questions i have to answer and face myself...who will be there for me when i need one? frds might help some, but the most is from myself, when oni i can untie this knot in my heart?