Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Haih...Blister blister and blister..

well...why am i so unlucky today?? my leg now got 3 blister liow ..haih..maybe jogging cuz de gua..haih..like my toe got hole oni..inside like got water de..lol..hmm...well today i think i jog the longest i jog 1 hour and 45 minutes...wa..quite tiring le didn noe that jog also can be so tired...but nvm for next year champion i will never giv up and i promise her le i will get first..hehe..another scary story when i jus finish jogging bac it was around 7.30 and the sky here was kinda dark..and i have too jog bac so far and the road lights are all spoil so the roads are like all black and i can oni hear my footsteps and see my shadow...damn scary...next time i will nvr jog till so late liow..makes me feels creppy..somemore nearby my house here got alot indo ppl..haih...

No comments: