Saturday, September 6, 2008

The other part of my heart needs U..

I don’t know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I’ll get hurt again just like before. I never learn cause I don’t want to. Not now when I’m still strong to fall for you over and over again...and when I say I love you, please believe it’s true. When I say forever, know I’ll never leave you.. When I say goodbye, promise me you won’t cry. Cause the day I’ll be saying that would be the day I die...evendore my heart hurts badly but I don’t regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to take ,every obstacles i had to face, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to do to get me to you..if i giv u H-R-T? What would you add to these letters? EA or U? EA you get heart, U you get hurt. Now, what would you pick? Well, I would pick U because it’s better to get hurt than have a heart without U...twinkle twinkle little star i wish could be with her every night, watch her fall asleep and kiss her goodnight. When I get to heaven, I know just what to do. I’ll spend eternity watching over her...i had a dream and God asked me if I were to live again what would I be. I told him I want to be an angel to guide you. He said, “But you don’t have to guide another angel.” I then answered, “Well, I can love one.” ..hmm i hope that one day u will accept my love and let me stay by your side...

No comments: