Friday, September 12, 2008

Wat more can i say..?

Mistakes are part of life. They teach us that some things shouldn't be done again or we should be tough and dont ever give up that easily, mistakes can also lead us to a lifetime suffering. I know this is true for because of my mistake, I lost you... If only promises could erase the past, I could open my heart enough to take you back. But we've been down this road time and time again and I've learned the hard way how the story always ends the truth always hurts??..Sometimes I wish I'm different and maybe unique? I wish I'm more than what I am right now. You know why? Cause maybe if that happens, the person I love will learn to like me, to care for me, to love me. I just wish you would...hmm I have come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless then I found myself wondering why out of all the people I could have loved, I had to fall for someone destined to be taken away from me by someone else..?

No comments: