Sunday, September 7, 2008

Next year i am gonna win for yellow house running!!!

well..next year i am gonna get first in running for 100m, 200m, and also 400m for Yellow House..and hopefully i can be 'olahragawan"@@ did i spell it correctly?? ..hmm well i its quite easy just to say but i am starting my training now le...and i am gonna prove that i can..evendore my leg muscles hurt but i believe if i work hard i will succeed , bah kata melayu berbunyi" Sikit-sikit lama menjadi bukit" haha..hmm i think my toughest challengers are viveshen, kai sheng and wong kuang jin..haha wait for me u guys i am gonna beat u guys NEXT YEAR...and i will prove to U that we must have faith in ourself oni can succeed and dont easy give up so +u+u i believe that u can...



*last sentence is for someone special in my life,whom is very important to me and she is a part of my life, believe me u will succeed*

No comments: