Thursday, September 4, 2008

Truth hurts..haih..




Before, I asked God to give me someone special to love. I found you then lost you. I asked God why and He answered, “But my child, the one you asked for asked for somebody else..."I love you” doesn’t really mean that I want you to be mine. In fact, it’s another way of saying, “I’m happy to see you happy with someone new even if it’s killing me.” So I guess I love you...evendore i cant bear the pain but i would still say i love you..everynight jus before i go to sleep i would make a wish,Maybe the gods were sleeping when I asked for you. Maybe the angels were somewhere else when I wished for you. Cause if they only heard me praying and wishing so hard, he wouldn’t have you, I would...those wishes is it really not gonna come true? It’s hard not to love you, it’s hard not to care and it’s hard to live without you. But I have to try cause it’s harder to bear the pain of knowing you don’t feel the same towards me ...Once in my life, I met someone whom I loved and cared for. I gave everything, I fought for her. But one thing I forgot to do is to ask if she wanted me to but she told me that she didn love me at all...i have keeping this three words I wish to say to you, three words that might scare you away. Don’t you know those three words describe who you are to me in my life? But probably right now those three words that I wish to say are the same words you said to him...There are times that I’m about to give up cause there’s no way I can make you mine. But why is it that every time I’m ready to let go, I end up falling for you all over again?? why?For many times I said I wouldn’t love you anymore yet every time I lay my eyes on you, my heart starts to state these silent words, “I’m still not over you.”It’s okay if you can’t love me nor even think of me. I’m not asking you to. It’s really okay for me if you can’t cause you see? What I told you was “I love you” not “please love me too”..maybe one day u will find a guy u truly love...It’s unfair to think so much of you when you’re not missing me at all, to cry when you never shed a tear, to love when you say words that hurt my heart and to live when you breathe for someone else.

No comments: