Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Now You're Gone

I'm relying on Fate
To take me away
To the place I know
I can always stay.
I'm not independant
Because I had you
Now you're gone
What do I do?
I can't close my eyes
Before I sleep
Because I'm scared
Of the tears I weap
I once held you close
Now I dont have you at all
I went so far!
We did it all!
We was like, perfection!
Nothing could take your place
My heart would only accept
The beauty of your face
But now you're gone,
I'm left nothing to do.
Apart from take my life
Because of you.
I dont want to do this,
I dont want to say goodbye.
But I will with courage,
And a tear in my eye.
Would you notice me gone?
Would you even care?
All I ever wanted to do
Is tell you I'd be there.
But you pushed me away
Down a long lonely road
And all of this..
Because I moaned.
I love you.
It wasn't ment to end this way
But now arrives fate,
And leads my life astray.

No comments: