Thursday, January 22, 2009

Again and again i fail...

haih...currently there is nothing else for me to say anymore, what i want to say i have already said, if u cant appreciate wat i did for you..okay than i respect your decision,i wont ask u anymore...hmm thought about giving myself one last shot, as i dont believe i cant get you..haha..why am i so naive? so stubborn? i've always trust the decisions i made but this time...this one last time,i should let go already....After so many times i fail why do i even still insist to go on ? From now on i will not trust my decisions anymore,as i know none of them is right, and i think the hardest thing for me to do is letting u go...but this time i will...My friends told me,to give up but i still go on...haha...why am i so dumb?? haih..
when a guy loves a girl he will become eventually dumb...hmm
thx for giving me the answer..i respect your decision...Good luck!!!

No comments: