Saturday, January 17, 2009

Talk To Me And Let Me Know

Talk to me and let me know
When you think our friendship will grow.
It's hard for me to say how I feel
And to make you know my feelings are real.
Sometimes you act like you feel the same
But, other times, like it's just a game.

You confuse me with the way you act,
Many times, I don't know how to react.
My friends all see it from a different view,
They say I'm wasting my time with you.
I often start to feel the same way
But, I get a feeling, I should hold out one more day.

I hope to show my friends are wrong,
Do you think it will take very long?
If you would tell me how you feel,
Then I'd know if your feelings are real.
We have great times when we're together,
I hope it stays this way forever.

So, do you think our friendship will grow?
Do you think the wishes i made everynight will come true?
All i need is for you to trust me one last time baby...
If my wishes do come true pls let me know..

No comments: