Monday, January 12, 2009

Surprise ??? I think not..

haha now is oni the 2nd week of school and our class got 3 new student 2 of them are guys and 1 of them is girl ...One of the Guy name is garreth and we call him LOBAK( which stands for carrot ) hahaha...and the other guy is fong yat seng and we call him Sin Kor..i call him the lion king...LOL =) ...and the girl name is Atiqah erm..dont think i spell it correctly...And guese what this new girl *LIKES* me!!! ZzZz thats what they all said ,but i think its not funny at all...hmmm cant even concentrate at class i can feel that she is always looking at me...WTF and he ask me wheather where i stay? and can she come to my house and do hw wit me...?? Zzz She Even ask me to make paper rose for her?? = . = ..she keeps calling me and says that she love me...hmmm....just want you to know that i will never ever gonna fall in love with other girl other than YOU
* Yoke Kien*

No comments: