Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boom !! Boom !! Boom !!

Boom Boom Boom the sound of fire crackers the whole night..lolx..today is the day where everyone reunion and have a dinner all together...haha..I am starting to feel more like a family now, so many brothers , sisters , cousin..haha...grandparents were so happy to see all of us grown up already,erm i still remember what my grandparents keep telling me, they said i should study hard, cuz the money parents earn is not easy..haha..right now they are still telling me this @@...the whole night we had lots of fun together, playing all around with fire crackers..haha and my grandparents keep telling me to eat more!!! haha because i so skinny..i told them that i eat alot already but cannot grow fat dy, but i've grown much more taller each year..lolx..

No comments: