Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Special Somone..

Some one has cast a spell on me,
I wonder and wonder, oh who could it be?
Someone makes my adrenaline pump and my heart race,
Every day this someone puts a smile on my face.
Someone has magically made me fall head over heels,
But sometimes I wonder how my someone feels.
This someone has conquered all my thoughts,
And hit me emotionally in all the right spots.
My wishes were granted when we first met,
She fills my days with happiness and delight,
She gives me a feeling I've never felt before,
Her great personality, is one thing I highly adore.
There's something in her that I can?t explain,
Her smile and laughter make me go insane.
My companion, my partner, my joy and very best friend,
The connection between us, is a circle that will never end.
I hope my someone knows how much she means to me,
I don?t know what else to do to make her see.
This someone is one of the greatest things in my world,
I'm so happy she's my girl and I'm his man.
I can't find words to express how I feel inside,
We tell each other anything, there's nothing to hide.
She swept me off my feet by just being true,
Now to be next to her is all I want to do.
Why do I want her in a way I can't express?
Why do I think she's the best of the best?
There are so many reasons I could go on and on,
Sunrise to sunset, dusk till dawn.
Who is this someone you ask?I'll tell you who,
Yoke Kien, my special someone is you

No comments: