Friday, January 23, 2009

God Why?

hmm...recently so many things happen..dont noe how do i start and how do i end...Just that alot things bothering me, feeling very down..haih..but i guese wont be so long gua..so mny questions i keep questioning myself,i cant answer perhaps u can GOD...GOD why do u made us so close and we had a chance to be together but in the end u made me dissapoint? why do you let me down? why do u have to seperate us and let us back agn ? are you playing me or are you testing me? If you are testing me guese wat, i am giving up dy,i cant bear the pain inside my heart any longer...The wish that i made everynight is i hope that i will get a chance to be with her..but looks like u took it away from me, Now i feel that the distance of both of us is getting further and further maybe she will never return again..haih.. I no longer have faith on myself like i used to be like before...when i trust myself everything get ruin..hmm..GOD if i really dont deserves to be with her than i wished that she will always be happy and she will find someone much more better than me...Thats gonna be my last wish, if u wanna make me suffer i dont mind....Dont make her suffer, she deserves a much more better life than me... if u asked me why? the reason is simple...Cuz i only love her...

1 comment:

janeleeyl said...

Never question God's work. He has everything in plan for you. Question the girl, question yourself. If you did everything you can, it's her problem for not appreciating. I don't know why you're still holding on and making yourself suffer. She's not even suffering. Maybe she intends to make you suffer. Who knows?