Saturday, January 17, 2009

Being There For You

My love for you it will be forever,
I promised you to work out the problems together,
If you ever needs me I'll give it my all,
And work out the troubles be they big or small.

I'll hold you when you're down,
And from you're face ,
I'll take you frown,
I only wish to make you see,
I'll give you nothing but honesty.

My goal in life is to make you smile,
And as for that I'd walk more than a mile,
If you ever needs anything all you need do is ask,
Because I feel that's an easy task.

I really do love you so,
There is nowhere I wouldn't go,
I'd cross deserts and mountains and even the sea,
Because with you is where I should be.

When I'm with you there's nothing to say,
Except I promise to love you each and every day,
Nothing could be more important to do,
Than just being there for you ,
I just want you to know that
I am and will always be there for you Yoke Kien


No comments: