Thursday, January 29, 2009

Days Without You..

I miss you so much day and night,
I can't realise why you're gone,
I just think I treat you right,
but now I'm again alone.

The days without you are so long these days,
Without your kiss and smile,
And I don't know what I've done wrong,
I've been thinking of this for a while.

A few questions that I need to know ,
Why does my heart feel so bad ?
Why you could ever hurt me so ?
Why can't I get you out of my head ?

Now I'm standing here alone,
With this weight upon my heart,
Wondering why you're gone,
Remembering our feelings from the start.

In my mind I have all my memories in a range,
Each moment spent with you is unforgettable,
But I can't realise what made you change,
For me this is just un-get-able.

I know I won't pull trough without you by my side,
So baby come to me don't run and hide,
The only thing I want is to be with you,
Please baby make my wish come true.

Don't you know that you make my days count?
And I'm always happy when you're around,
But now that you have choose a different part,
And there is nothing i can do but to see you leaving,
Seeing you leaving our memories in the past...

It doesn't matter what we do
As long as I'm here with YOU